Bejo implements Oracle HCM FAST
Bejo is an internationally oriented family business, a leader in the breeding, production and sale of vegetable seeds with offices in over 30 countries.
- Active in more than 30 countries
- 1900 employees
- From 190 varieties of organic seeds
- Going live: 1 January 2021
- Project duration: six months
- 750 users in the Netherlands
- Collaboration with ADP
- Project realised within time and budget
- Implementation method: FAST
As a fast-growing international organisation, Bejo wants to professionalise its business processes and support its staff departments. To bring the HR processes within the company to a higher level, the existing HR package was replaced by Oracle HCM Cloud, combined with an interface for payroll. Oracle’s capabilities fit in well with the international character of the organisation.
During this implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud, Profource used its renewed implementation methodology FAST.