Atradius Modernizes HR Process and Lowers Costs with Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
Financial services provider Atradius selected Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud to continuously improve its HR processes. Atradius selected the Talent Management, Workforce Management and Performance Management modules in an effort to modernize the application landscape at Atradius and also to lower its costs. Oracle partner Profource implemented the solution within time and budget.
- Atradius has selected Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (Oracle HCM Cloud). The company will use Oracle Talent Management Cloud, including performance management functionality, and Oracle Workforce Management Cloud for its entire workforce of 3,500 employees in 35 countries. The solution provides support in six languages.
- The company chose to replace its existing Oracle’s PeopleSoft applications in an effort to modernize its HR processes. In addition, the organization was looking for a solution that is easy to manage and can help it cut costs.
- Selecting Oracle HCM Cloud offers many advantages to Atradius. Thanks to integrated business intelligence capabilities, the company can develop comprehensive reports, helping Atradius to improve process control. This enables the company to create insight in the full hire and retire cycle with real-time information across 35 countries.
- In addition, Oracle HCM Cloud enables the organization to connect performance and remuneration, which is very important for a financial services provider. The company also profits from a user-friendly interface and mobile capabilities thanks to Oracle HCM Cloud Mobile.
- Profource, Diamond-level partner in Oracle PartnerNetwork, was responsible for implementing Oracle HCM Cloud and finalized the project within time and budget. Oracle HCM Cloud was live at Atradius within six months. The implementation included the migration of all personnel data, including data on location and salary.
- Profource used Oracle Identity Management to enable single sign-on from one central server to the cloud or to on premise resources.
- “With Oracle HCM Cloud, Atradius has a future-proof solution in place,” said Henry Barenholz, Senior Director HCM Leader Benelux & Nordics at Oracle. “The organization is starting with two modules, but is already developing plans for more. We have laid the foundation at Atradius for more HR capabilities in the future.”
- “We are very happy with our choice for Oracle HCM Cloud,” said Jörg Müller, Director IT Services of Atradius. “We have been able to lower the total cost of ownership by 20 to 25 percent and we can improve our processes using Oracle. Oracle HCM Cloud supports our annual evaluation meetings with our staff, how we set goals and evaluate them, for example.”
- “For us, this implementation was a unique process”, said Berry Clemens, Director of Profource. “The federated security enables users to log on to the cloud as well as to on premise resources. What made the implementation also special was the time and budget frame.”
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud
- Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM op Twitter
- Oracle HCM op Facebook